Job Openings for HLA
Jackson, TN Location:
Melbourne, FL Location:
Web Developer – Melbourne, FL
HomeLife Academy (HLA) is a private school and ministry serving homeschooling families for nearly 15 years. Founded in Memphis, TN, we now serve families in all 50 US states and over 45 countries internationally. HLA has continued to have a consistent trend in growth and is focused on innovative and more cutting-edge technology.
We are searching for a talented Web Developer to join our development team. The person that we need is someone who isn’t afraid to dig in and get their hands dirty, and who offers new alternatives and suggestions to existing processes. Strong communication and writing skills.
Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple timelines in maintaining and improving legacy applications to building new innovating applications thinking beyond the current toolset.
Minimum Required Skills:
- Design and development of enterprise-level applications and web services in C# .NET and related technologies
- Debugging applications using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Application development using: ASP.NET, MVC, WebAPI, WCF, Entity Framework
- Developing and using RESTful APIs
- Source code and build management using Github
- Deploying, configuring and troubleshooting web applications on Azure cloud platform
- Database design and development using Microsoft Azure SQL databases, including stored procedures, views and triggers
- Using Agile development frameworks
- Knowledge of web application architecture and high-level understanding of network protocols
Seven (7) PAID Holidays
Dental & Vision
Teladoc for Staff Member and Family
Flexible Spending Account (FSA Section 125)
Group Life and Accident Options